AROC collective members do not claim to be experts on anti-racism; and, as white folks doing this work, we know that the process of un-learning racism takes a lifetime. We focus on topics that are relevant to the local and national conversation about race, class, and capitalism; support essential skills; or address issues facing the group. Many of the resources provided on this website have been collected over the years by members of formerly existing working group, The Internal Political Education.
We recommend the following resources:
- White Supremacy Culture by Tema Okun
- Cycle of Socialization by Bobbie Harro from Readings for Diversity and Social Justice (see also: Cycle of Liberation)
- Social Identity Matrix from Readings for Diversity and Social Justice
- Disability Justice, anti-ableism and access resources
- Resources on Feminism and Racism